Rebecca Harris has been a senior family psychotherapist in a major London NHS Trust for over ten years. She specialises in helping individuals, couples and families to improve their relationships by developing insight, better communication and a greater mutual understanding. Rebecca has extensive experience in the field of addiction, and has spent many years in both inpatient and community treatment settings working with substance misusers and their families or loved ones. Her experience includes eating disorders, self-harm and the impact of stress on the family; she has a particular interest in therapy with both heterosexual and LGBT couples, and with parents and their teenage or adult children. Her background is in the film industry, and she has frequently worked with clients in the creative professions.
- MSc Family & Systemic Psychotherapy – Institute of Family Therapy & University of London (2004)
- Certificate in Systemic Practice – Institute of Family Therapy (2000)
- Diploma in Existential Counselling and Psychotherapy – Regent’s College (1998)
- Certificate in the Fundamentals of Counselling and Psychotherapy – Regent’s College (1996)
- Certificate in CBT Skills – The Grove Practice (2011)
Professional Membership: UKCP, AFT